Whats up with Chris Capuano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Chris Capuano?

As of 3/10 on RotoWire they are saying he is solidly penciled in as the Mets 5th starter.

But when I look on CBS and Yahoo depth charts he isn't listed in their top 6 in the rotation or in their pen.

Was he a non roster invitee? Just wondering and wanting some clarification of what is going on with the Mets.

Any input would be appreciated.
    Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

he was signed in January and has the lead as the 5th starter.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to trusting information: Rotowire>CBS/Yahoo.

Smart money is on Capuano to crack the NY rotation.

Comment

MLB.com has him at #5, just strange to me that neither CBS or Yahoo have him listed in their rotation or bullpen.
        Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

If he's a non-roster invitee, perhaps that's why CBS and Yahoo don't list him at all.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

He is shown as #5 on MLBdepthcharts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              If he's a non-roster invitee, perhaps that's why CBS and Yahoo don't list him at all.
              Yeah that was my thought too.

Comment

Working...
              X