Games Played by Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Played by Position

Would appreciate help here please. Used to be easy to find current year games played by position in USA Today, but now after searching all over and googling I can't seem to find this basic info anywhere.

Can someone give me a steer in the right direction? Thanks

If you don't mind looking at individual player pages rather than one big page, you can get this on baseball-reference.com in the fielding section for a player.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

if you use CBS, each player page has an "eligibility" tab which outlines this info in detail.

Comment

Great thread. I have struggled with this all season. Not sure why USA Today's links are dead. Rotowire charges for this info.

Luke Scott has 2@1B and 5@OF for anyone who was wondering. He's the only DH I have this year.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Uhhh, Rotoworld has it on each player page. If you prefer using Yahoo, under a player's page just click on "situational stats" and it'll tell you how many games also.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
            Uhhh, Rotoworld has it on each player page. If you prefer using Yahoo, under a player's page just click on "situational stats" and it'll tell you how many games also.
            I like to see the whole league on one page. Searching is great for one-offing, however, I tend to like to scan for guys approaching multi-position eligibility.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
            X