Site w scouting grades for prospects and Top Prospect list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site w scouting grades for prospects and Top Prospect list

There's a great site I just found that has scouting grades for prospects and also a Top Prospect list.

Link:

To see the player grades, click on the player's team on the left menu. The team lists also have a ranking of the prospects. Not all the players are graded, but the top 10-12 for each org seem to be. For the hitters, they have grades for each of the 5 tools and also an overall grade. For the pitchers, in addition to the overall grade, they grade the top 3 pitches.

For the Top prospect list, click on "Top 100"

They gave 80 grades for a handful of players. Several 80's for speed (Hamilton, Buxton, DeShields, Quinn and D.J. Davis), only 1 for power (Gallo), only 1 for hit tool (Taveras) and none for Defense or Arm. There were 2 75's for Defense (Hedges and Bethancourt), and 3 75's for Arm (Hedges, Bethancourt and Correa). The highest overall grade was a 70, which was given for 11 players. There were 2 80's for Fastball (G. Cole and B Rondon) and only 1 grade above 65 for the other pitches (Nicolino - 70 CHG).

Interesting that the best pitch for all of the top prospects is the Fastball and the Curve is the 2nd best for most. The Slider is not even the 3rd best pitch for most prospects.

I dont know of another non-subscriber site that lists scouting grades for prospects, altho there may be some. And I think their top prospect list is one of the best I've seen. I have no idea where they get the grades from or who does them.
    Last edited by rhd; 06-04-2013, 07:36 PM.

Is Puig really a 45 in speed?

Do you know where they got this information from?

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post

Do you know where they got this information from?
      I know nothing about it. Does anyone else?

Comment

Tough to trust any site that won't even disclose who they are or what their qualifications are. For all we know they're just stealing in from other places

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          No, he has plus speed, at a minimum.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
          X