Guys still on the Interstate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys still on the Interstate

Heres a list of players under .200 that have over 100ab's.

Chris Parmelee RF MIN .198 116
    Pedro Alvarez 3B PIT .197 137
    Miguel Montero C ARI .189 148
    Mike Moustakas 3B KC .180 139
    Dan Uggla 2B ATL .179 145
    Adam Dunn 1B CHW .168 149
    Rickie Weeks 2B MIL .167 150
    Danny Espinosa 2B WAS .159 138
    B.J. Upton CF ATL .153 144
    Ike Davis 1B NYM .149 141
    Aaron Hicks CF MIN .138 130
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I only own one of them, Montero, but I'm still kicking myself. I went into the auction with all five OF slots and all three CI slots and my SS slot filled with great keepers. So I planned to spend double-digits on only one hitter, either a C or a MI, and otherwise just buy pitching. I hoped to get M.Montero for around $15-18 and was targeting Segura at MI for $5-8. So after buying most of my pitching, Montero was nominated. I almost had him at $18 but someone slipped in a $19 bid at the last second. Against my better judgment, I went one more dollar and grabbed him at $20, dropping my max bid to $7. The next nominated player was Segura. He went to another owner for $7 and I couldn't top the bid. I'm ultimately traded Shelby Miller to get Segura and am in first place now, but if I had just passed on Montero I'd be sitting further out in first place still owning Shelby Miller AND Segura.

Comment

I went into my NL only draft with a 'do not touch' tag for Espinosa due to the shoulder. All the other MI dried up and I got stuck buying this stiff for $16. I would be better off taking a stinking zero at the position and I have very little hope he improves. I am hoping they DL him.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yeah, I didn't have much choice but to keep Espinosa one last time at $5 in my NL-only league. He's single-handedly bringing down my OBP while contributing hardly anything in the counting categories.

Comment

Working...
        X