Worst Rejected Trade Reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Rejected Trade Reasons

I recently offered up Jason Kipnis for Jacoby Ellsbury.
    The Ellsbury owner rejected the offer saying, "I would but don't have anyone for ss."

HE HAS BEN ZOBRIST PLAYING SHORTSTOP! THAT ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE WHEN HE TRADES ELLSBURY FOR KIPNIS!

If any of you out there have received some terrible reasons for rejected trades, sound off.

I thought I told you not to offer that trade up

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I thought I told you not to offer that trade up
      I wondered if you'd see this here too!
      I went against the consensus of the Tower of Power facebook group, so perhaps I'm the stupidest fantasy owner involved in this would-be trade.

Comment

"I love that guy, but he just never plays well for me." You would think the guy was joking, but he really wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_dewit View Post
          I recently offered up Jason Kipnis for Jacoby Ellsbury.
          The Ellsbury owner rejected the offer saying, "I would but don't have anyone for ss."

HE HAS BEN ZOBRIST PLAYING SHORTSTOP! THAT ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE WHEN HE TRADES ELLSBURY FOR KIPNIS!

If any of you out there have received some terrible reasons for rejected trades, sound off.
          Ben Zobrist is also outfield eligible and his likely OF replacement for the departing Ellsbury would be Zobrist. Since Kipnis could not replace Zobrist at short, being second eligible only, the trade could leave him without a SS. Really without a SS/OF, but close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
            "I love that guy, but he just never plays well for me." You would think the guy was joking, but he really wasn't.
            I will never roster Ervin Santana, among others, for this exact reason. I thought everybody had guys like that.

Comment

Working...
            X