No announcement yet.

Help: who should I drop for Luke Scott?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: who should I drop for Luke Scott?

AL-only 13 team 4x4 keeper league.
    I need to activate Luke Scott today or lose him. Who would you drop?
    Brandon Barnes hou
    Robbie Grossman hou
    Remold Balt

Thanks in advance!

Any of them? I guess Barnes first, then Grossman, then Reimold, although I don't think it matters too much.

Comment

Barnes will have the least amount of PT right now, but has the best stats. Grossman hasn't shown much so far, but they're committed to giving him an extended chance and he has some speed. Reimold probably has the most talent of the three but has been slumping badly and might start losing at-bats.

I guess I'd drop Barnes since he was never much of a prospect so his success so far probably won't keep up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
        Barnes will have the least amount of PT right now, but has the best stats. Grossman hasn't shown much so far, but they're committed to giving him an extended chance and he has some speed. Reimold probably has the most talent of the three but has been slumping badly and might start losing at-bats.

I guess I'd drop Barnes since he was never much of a prospect so his success so far probably won't keep up anyway.
        I also have Jeff Baker (TEX) at the corner infield spot that I could drop and move Trumbo to CI. So, would you drop Barnes or Jeff Baker?

Thanks

Comment

Baker is mashing in limited PT. I'd keep him. Barnes is the guy to drop.

Comment

Barnes is my vote. Given that Texas has two guys who know their way to the DL at 1B/3B/DH, I'd certainly keep Baker.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X