Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altuve - subluxed jaw

collided with Jimmy Paredes

I had that twice. It hurt like hell, but it wasn't particularly disabling after a day or two. Of course, I wasn't a professional baseball player.

Comment

Do the Astros have a single 2 WAR hitter on their team beyond Altuve? Jonathan Singleton better get himself clean, because he's going to have every opportunity in the world to help this roster out later this year.

Comment

He's now on the bereavement list as his grandmother passed. He will be out 3 to 7 days

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          He's now on the bereavement list as his grandmother passed. He will be out 3 to 7 days
          Any hope that Paredes gets four more games in at second before he returns?

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
            Do the Astros have a single 2 WAR hitter on their team beyond Altuve? Jonathan Singleton better get himself clean, because he's going to have every opportunity in the world to help this roster out later this year.
            I could see Carter being a 2 WAR hitter. He could even be a 2 WAR player so long as he is a full-time DH. Any time spent in the field doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              Sorry to hear this on both fronts for Altuve. At the risk of sounding like an insensitive rear, the time off to mourn his grandmother's passing will also give Altuve's jaw time to heal up better than it would have had he been playing ball. I love this guy...he's my 2B on two of my teams.

Comment

Working...
              X