Ubaldo, Liriano, Kazmir...dare I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubaldo, Liriano, Kazmir...dare I?

I am last in Ws despite having upper 1/2 ratio categories. I'm battling with one other team for 1st in Ks. All 3 are available and any of the 3 could combust at any moment...which of these 3 do you think is least likely to blow up?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I'd go with Kazmir first. Been burned too many times by Ubaldo to go back to that beating....same with Liriano.

Comment

I'd rank them Kazmir, Liriano, Ubaldo.

Comment

I like Liriano in the National league. I like that team for him too. Of course, he will remain inconsistent, but I'm betting his good games outnumber his bad with the Pirates.

Comment

I'll also concur on Kazmir. He's more likely to just get hurt than blow up, though.
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I like Liriano in the National league. I like that team for him too. Of course, he will remain inconsistent, but I'm betting his good games outnumber his bad with the Pirates.
            completely agree. Great place for him. I'm not expecting miracles, but I am expecting a lot of K's and ratios that wont kill my team.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

It's between Liriano and Kazmir for me, but I am leaning slightly towards Kazmir since I've been able to see more outings from him so far this season.

Comment

I have both Kazmir and Liriano, both stashed on my DL where I can keep them indefinitely. I plan to activate one of them but am unsure of which...
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I'm happy to say I chose Liriano, yet another gem tonight
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    I'm happy to say I chose Liriano, yet another gem tonight
                    Yeah, as I indicated back in May, I liked him on the Pirates. I don't know whose doing it is, but what they did with Burnett, and then their bullpen made me think they could harness Liriano's still great arsenal. The Pirates are the new Cardinals in terms of the trust I place in their pitchers--you see a guy with talent on that team, you have to grab him and think he'll perform better than expected.

Comment

Working...
                    X