Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    wasn't Z a lot worse?
    That day he was. At the time of the trade he had 12 wins and a 2.58 era. But, i wasn't involved in this trade. So, no big deal to me. Just providing an example of a Kemp trade.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Kemp is not even my first player to go on the DL three times this year (Cueto).
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Kemp is not even my first player to go on the DL three times this year (Cueto).
        Same here, along with ARam twice and a crapload of other guys (including Ludwick's 1 game of production). All of this in a 12-team NL-only so I've had some interesting names on my team this year.

Comment

Ken Gurnick reporting that Kemp could be out until September.

Comment

The new JD Drew...
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Matt Kemp. Exhibit A for why I'm in 17th place out of 18 in RJEL. He couldn't even stay healthy long enough to get any kind of reasonable offer for him.

What's Exhibit B, you ask? I think that's ME.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Working...
              X