Trade Price for Longoria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Price for Longoria?

I'm thinking about offering David Price for Evan Longoria in my 10-team AL-only keeper league. My other pitchers are Verlander, Sanchez, Cobb, Maurer, and Harell, so I think I can do without Price, and I know there's a chance I'll lose Price for nothing in a year or so if he's traded to the NL. My 3B is Moustakas, so I need to do better than that, and another team has Longoria, Middlebrooks, and Machado. What do you think about Price for Longoria?

Offer away - I dont think that you will get a taker.

If they come back with Middlebrooks would you do it? or do Sanchez for Middlebrooks if offered

Comment

I wouldn't give him Price for Middlebrooks. I guess I'm not convinced Middlebrooks will be better than Moustakas in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Hugula View Post
        I wouldn't give him Price for Middlebrooks.
        Agree with this

Originally posted by Mr Hugula View Post
        I guess I'm not convinced Middlebrooks will be better than Moustakas in a year or two.
        Good luck wit dat

Comment

Originally posted by gungy 2 View Post
          Agree with this

Good luck wit dat
          I think Middlebrooks will probably be better than Moustakas in the long run, but I'm not sure enough about it to trade for Middlebrooks when I already have Moustakas.

Comment

I think that you're right, in the long run Mous and Middlebrooks are going to be essentially the same player. Average in the .270 range, 25+ HR and 85+ RBI power...long term players for their teams.

I think that if you sweeten the pot for Longoria a bit, you'll have a shot.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

It's not a bad offer, but yeah, I don't think it will get it done. Probably need to add a bit more to it.

Comment

Working...
              X