Nate McLouth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate McLouth!

I know that it's still early, but has a player ever revitalized a career more than McLouth has with the Orioles? Here was a guy who was on his way out the door, and was given one last chance with Baltimore. The guys got a .434 OBP and 7 steals already...and he's got the pop in his bat to hit double digit homers. I wish I had him in any league, but alas, I was not a believer...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    I know that it's still early, but has a player ever revitalized a career more than McLouth has with the Orioles? Here was a guy who was on his way out the door, and was given one last chance with Baltimore. The guys got a .434 OBP and 7 steals already...and he's got the pop in his bat to hit double digit homers. I wish I had him in any league, but alas, I was not a believer...
    I was a believer for too many years. And just one year too short.

Comment

He was still available in my 14 team mixed league Friday night. So, i picked him up to try to make up some of the steals i'm losing with Reyes on the DL. He's also been scoring a lot of runs. And i need those too.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

McLouth 4-5, 4 r, & sb today. BA up to .351 now.
        Last edited by madducks; 04-28-2013, 10:07 PM. Reason: h + r last ab
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

most impressive is he has halved his K% from last season. This is getting very interesting

Comment

Working...
          X