Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects (Pre BA Top 100 Edition) (Write-ups for #76-#110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Awesome stuff as always, rhd. Just curious about your thoughts on Clayton Blackburn (don't think I saw him on the overall list). I believe I read his stuff is not amazing like other pitching prospects but the K/BB rate last year (141/18) and starting this year (25/2) is hard to ignore. Would love to get any insight. Thanks!
    Thanx for the response, umjewman.

Blackburn rt now is just off the list. Has had great stats and he was on the list previously but got underwhelming scouting reports, so I moved him off. His hot start wont change things for me. His BA scouting report says he sits at 87-89 and touches 92, so not a hard thrower at all, and his changeup needs work, too. But they indicate he has uncanny pitchability and could be a mid-rotation guy. He's looks like one of those guys that will have to prove himself at each level.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      umm...our auction is over...so...well for me...

Let's just say I feel guilty complaining about the wonderful hard work you do. I really do appreciate it. Our league does draft real deep and you have been and are great source. I truly wish I had these write-ups at the auction. I have no right to complain, BUT NEXT YEAR CHOP CHOP. DO NOT BE LIKE THE DRUG DEALER THAT GIVES FREE SAMPLES. I WAITED UP LATE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE DRAFT LIKE A CHILD WAITING FOR SANTA, BUT SANTA NEVER CAME!! NOW I LEAN ON YOU TO MAKE ME LOOK GOOD IN THE DRAFT ROOM AND YOU DO NOT SHOW UP! IT IS YOUR FAULT I DRAFTED ALEX FREAKIN WHITE BECAUSE I COULD NOT THINK OF A ROOKIE TO SLOT. NOW WE CANNOT PICK UP THESE GUYS UNTIL THEY REACH THE BIGS. AHHHHH AHHH!

As always great read, good work thank you for your efforts.
      LOL. Thanx for the response. I'll try to be more timely next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Onions View Post
        rhd-

As always, thanks for your work here. It is greatly appreciated.

Any thoughts on prospects in the 2014 draft (besides Rodon)...Guys who might find themselves in Top 50 or so of prospect lists within a season or two of being drafted? 2013 draft class and minors have been pretty well picked though in my league, and 2014/2015 draft classes are the market inefficiencies.

Looking at this for fantasy purposes, so while curious about pitchers, also very interested to know if there are any bats I should be focusing on.

Thanks again,

-O
        Thanx for the response, Onions.

Very hard to project 2014 guys in the Top 50. But Tyler Beede (SP from Vandy), mentioned in another post, is another guy on my list. I think he's doing well this year, too. Another guy that I'm real interested in is Rodon's teammate, Trea Turner. He's blazing fast, and I think I read somewhere that some scouts say his speed rivals Hamilton's. He's a 3Bman. The only other 2014 draftee on my list now is Alex Jackson, a HSer. He's listed as a C/OFer. I cant tell you anything about him, but I read somewhere that he could be very special.

Comment

Working...
        X