Davis/Pelfrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis/Pelfrey

Who has a better chance of scoring positive points tomorrow: Wade Davis @ Detroit or Mike Pelfrey v Miami. Yes, these are my options.

Davis. He pitched 7 shutout innings against a hot Atlanta team his last start, so he is capable of shutting down anyone when he is going well. Pelfrey is capable of making a bad opponent look good.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't like the Davis matchup myself. He lacks the putaway pitch against lineups that make a lot of contact and that's what Detroit does. Braves are the 2nd whiffiest team in baseball while the Tigers are the 3rd best. Just something to watch for.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        I don't like the Davis matchup myself. He lacks the putaway pitch against lineups that make a lot of contact and that's what Detroit does. Braves are the 2nd whiffiest team in baseball while the Tigers are the 3rd best. Just something to watch for.
        This all may be true. However, the competition is Pelfrey.

Comment

and they both sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            Good analysis! I should have listened and benched him. :shrug:
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Davis had -4, Pelfrey had -5 so I was fucked either way.

Comment

Working...
              X