Things that don't suck in fantasy baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that don't suck in fantasy baseball

When the guy who always makes ridiculous trade offers picks up Barry Zito, starts him, and gets 9 ER in 2.2 IP for his efforts, plummeting his team from 2nd to 7th in the standings.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    When the guy who always makes ridiculous trade offers picks up Barry Zito, starts him, and gets 9 ER in 2.2 IP for his efforts, plummeting his team from 2nd to 7th in the standings.
    Sweet indeed.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

when the biggest whiners in your league leave
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

when you win $700 your first time out on FanDuel.

Comment

When you accidentally leave a starting pitcher on your bench and he gets clobbered.

"Uh yeah...... i meant to do that."
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            When you accidentally leave a starting pitcher on your bench and he gets clobbered.

"Uh yeah...... i meant to do that."
            Does that EVER happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              LOL. Thankfully I don't participate in any leagues where I'd wish that outcome on people. ;-)

Comment

When you lose out on Aaron Hicks at the auction and now he is batting .050.
                Last edited by Gregg; 04-18-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Wasn't sure where to post this. Just became a fan of Tony Gwynn Jr. - here is how you deal with a heckler . . .

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Matt Moore

Comment

King Felix vs. Max Scherzer!

Comment

Evereth Cabrera homering off of Kershaw!
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          when the biggest whiners in your league leave
                          When the guy who makes the worst dump deals in your league leaves.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

When you are in a H2H league and someone goes off like Hamilton did last year the week you play your best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                              When you are in a H2H league and someone goes off like Hamilton did last year the week you play your best friend.
                              I hear that! I had Hamilton last year, and now I have Justin Upton in both of my H2H leagues this year, so the first two weeks were pretty darned fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X