Came home from Vegas with this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came home from Vegas with this???

Looking for reviews of my draft in my 10-team, NL-only, 5x5, straight-draft (no $$) league:

Cs--M. Montero, Laird; 1B/CI/3B--M. Carpenter, M. Young, Sandoval; 2B/MI/SS--R. Weeks, Pennington, Scutaro; OFs--Stanton, Holliday, Revere, C. Ross, DeJesus; UT--Valdespin; Ps--Hamels, Cueto, Zimmerman, E. Jackson, Dewiler, T. Wood, M. Leake, Cishek, Kimbrel.

HDID?

Your pitching looks great. The hitting, not so much. Given your roster, I assume you used four of your top 10 or 11 picks on pitchers, no?

Comment

Weird. Whenever I come home from Vegas I tend to come with a suitcase full of clothes that smell like they were bought at a yard sale in the middle of the Marlboro company after a wild fire and a weird rash that doesn't go away without bleach and sandpaper.

Anyway....

I agree with cavebird. You pitching is very strong for a NL league. Your hitting is good, but definitely your weak spot. You need guys to have career years there.

I'd probably look to move Cueto or Hamels for a stud hitter.

Since Freddie Freeman is on the DL see if you can't sneak in there and get him at a slight discount.

Comment

Working...
      X