Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lackey - one and done

appears to have blown out his arm

It looked pretty bad. He was grabbing at his arm the pitch before. Sad because he looked good before this happened.

Comment

here's the pitch - http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...y_26052181&v=3

Comment

So who replaces lackey? Do they go young and bring Allen Webster up... Make aceves a starter? Or the knuckler, wright they have in AAA? Thoughts?

Comment

Yesh. The look on his face made me grimace.

Comment

now they're saying it just cramped up on him and went away? I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

Allen Webster will be up at some point as his spring really opened some eyes. If I'm betting, my money is on him.

Comment

Was supposed to have an MRI this morning. I haven't heard anything yet. anyone?
                Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Nothing yet on Lackey but what was released was that he 'remained upbeat'. I hope he's all right. He has a good shot of redemption in Boston I think because he is a better pitcher than we have seen and he looked OK in the start we saw against TOR but I don't know if he just torqued the muscle or what but I thought he was f'cked when I saw it happen.

Like when Frank Viola's arm gave out.

The Red Sox had braced themselves for the worst news about Frank Viola's injured left elbow and that's pretty much what they got Thursday afternoon.
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Larry Lucchino said this AM about three weeks on Lackey.
                    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
                    X