No announcement yet.

Opening Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news...my son was sick, and I had to take him to the doctor this morning.

Good news...we got to sit at home together and watch the Red Sox / Yankees game.

It's his first year to play fantasy baseball, and his knowledge has increased exponentially...fun to watch a game with.

Comment

Carl Crawford just got caught stealing 3rd with no outs and runners on 1st and 2nd with a 2-0 count to Adrian Gonzalez.

If he has the green light they should take it away.

If that was Mattingly's call they should take his right to make that call away.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
        And I can't quit that mofo. I sat Nolasco for him today. God I hate his face.
        You own Nolasco AND Volquez? What kind of a masochist are you?
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          Bad news...my son was sick, and I had to take him to the doctor this morning.

Good news...we got to sit at home together and watch the Red Sox / Yankees game.

It's his first year to play fantasy baseball, and his knowledge has increased exponentially...fun to watch a game with.

Sorry to hear he's sick Lucky, but that's awesome you guys can share baseball together. I'm working on getting the little man there, but right now I have to settle for him sitting beside me playing games on his iPad while I watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            You own Nolasco AND Volquez? What kind of a masochist are you?
            It's clearly a 32 team NL Only league.

Comment

Carlos Marmol is poop

Comment

Stop disputing me with details and facts, Eld.

Comment

Could Joba Chamberlain's face get any fatter?

Joba the Hutt?

Come on, I gotta be the first one to use that one, right? Right??

Comment

I see Axford is right back into 2012 form.

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                      I see Axford is right back into 2012 form.
                      Glad I just traded for him... and spent big FAAB to get Henderson as his backup.

Comment

0-25. although I did get an RBI from Lucroy
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          Clayton Kershaw is both the best pitcher and best hitter of all time.
                          I'm so glad I got to watch that game today. I have Kershaw and my h2h opponent has Cain. For most of the game, it looked like two aces battling. Then, Kershaw sprinted ahead to finish it like Usain Bolt. He wasn't getting any offense, so he decided to hit his own solo shot to break it open. It's the stuff of baseball movies. I rarely emote when watching tv on my own, but I couldn't help jumping up when he hit that homer.
                          Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-01-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Verlander, Kershaw, Samardizijklksjikia, and Sale - 30 IP, 30 Ks, o earned runs and 3 wins (maybe 4). And they will now combine for 15 IP and 60 earned runs over their new few starts since I posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Yeah I yelled so loud I woke the baby up. /
                              the people on both sides of my office came over to see if I was OK.....
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                                the people on both sides of my office came over to see if I was OK.....
                                I immediately texted El D to tell him how much I hate him and Kershaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X