Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More playing time this week: J.D. Martinez or Raul Ibanez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More playing time this week: J.D. Martinez or Raul Ibanez?

I have to make a decision before the game tonight which guy to make active for the first 9 days of the season. I also have Bradley, but activating him costs me stuff, so I am not going to do that until he shows he won't go down when Ortiz comes back. Any idea who gets more playing time this week? By next week, I should have an actual starter for that spot, lol.

Thanks!

The starting pitchers we are expected to face this week are Matt Harrison (L), Yu Darvish (R), Alexi Ogando (R), Dan Straily (R), Brett Anderson (L), and Jarrod Parker (R).

J.D. Martinez is not in the lineup tonight (outfield is Carter - Maxwell - Barnes, DH is Pena).
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      The starting pitchers we are expected to face this week are Matt Harrison (L), Yu Darvish (R), Alexi Ogando (R), Dan Straily (R), Brett Anderson (L), and Jarrod Parker (R).

J.D. Martinez is not in the lineup tonight (outfield is Carter - Maxwell - Barnes, DH is Pena).
      If he's not playing against a lefty, that probably tells me what I need to know.

Comment

Neither
        "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by TyWebb004 View Post
          Neither
          Yeah, they both suck, but one should get more plate appearances. It might be 1-0, but still....

Comment

Well, Ibanez is in the lineup tonight. I guess I went the right way, except that he'll suck.

Comment

Working...
            X