Need help with unique NL league rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with unique NL league rules

Because of my league rules in a 12 team NL with 5 reserves, I must release Rendon, Brett Jackson or Puig. We only are allowed 3 hitters on our reserve list so 1 of these guys has to go. This is a 3 keeper league and players can only be kept 1 year. Traded players can't be kept. So my question is, how would you rank these 3 guys on production in 2013 and 2014? Rendon being a stud in 2016 has no bearing on my decision. However, if he is a stud next year then he makes a great keeper. Finding 3 keepers in this league is tough o I don't want to release the guy with the best chance to be a stud next year.

It's not going to be Puig, so it's down to Jackson or Rendon. I don't have a ton of faith in Jackson and I think Rendon will get a chance (probably away from Washington and if he stays healthy) either end of this year or next year, so Jackson would be the guy for me.

Comment

Agree. Bye bye Jackson.

Comment

I agree with cutting Jackson as well
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X