Bruce or Ubaldo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce or Ubaldo

I'm in a 12 team 5x5 H2h league w/ 5 keepers. I've got votto, ubaldo, tulo, longo and mccutchen. I won last year so I have the last pick. I was offered the 6th overall pick and jay bruce for ubaldo and my 1st the 12th overall. If i make the move, the best pitchers left would be jered weaver, hanson and liriano. Should I go for it? if so, do i target one of those three or continue with my hitting? all comments are appreciated.
    -ajwseven

What hitters are available?

Assuming you can get Hansen or Weaver, I like Bruce and one of them better than Ubaldo and whatever hitter is likely going to be available.

Comment

I agree with JC
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I also agree. Take the hitter. In a 12-team mixed, pitching will be plentiful, probably not to the level of Ubaldo, but a replacement will be considerably better than a Bruce replacement.

Comment

Make the deal.

Comment

If I can't get hanson or weaver and the choices are liriano, cain or oswalt should i still make the move? If so, how do you rank those three?

Comment

Working...
            X