X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only keeper question

AL only 5X5, 11 team, $260.

Two Questions:

1. Trade offer> I get Reimold at $5 and I give up Lorenzo Cain at $15. Both have injury history and both are in the last year of their contract.

2. Kkeeper question. Would you keep any of these three? Evan Longoria at 25, Lorenzo Cain at $15, Moreland at $10 , Liam Hendricks at $1
    Last edited by jackb; 03-30-2013, 11:39 AM.

Originally posted by jackb View Post
    AL only 5X5, 11 team, $260.

Two Questions:

1. Trade offer> I get Reimold at $5 and I give up Lorenzo Cain at $15. Both have injury history and both are in the last year of their contract.

2. Kkeeper question. Would you keep any of these three? Evan Longoria at 25, Lorenzo Cain at $15, Moreland at $10 , Liam Hendricks at $1
    1. That is a tough call. Both have a solid upside, but it would depend on what was available at the draft and who I already had kept. I personally would lean towards the cheaper Reimold, but I could easily see the argument that Cain has more upside.

2. I think Longoria is a no brainer at $25. Once again, I'm not sure what the keeper base is for you and the rest of the league, but I'd lean towards keeping Cain if there isn't a lot of speed available. Not a fan of Moreland or Hendricks.

Comment

I would also keep Longo at $25.

Without knowing the rest of your keepers, I would go with the cheaper Reimold at $5. Health is an issue for both, but Reimold showed what he is capable early last season before the injury and he is a possible 20/20 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
        I would also keep Longo at $25.

Without knowing the rest of your keepers, I would go with the cheaper Reimold at $5. Health is an issue for both, but Reimold showed what he is capable early last season before the injury and he is a possible 20/20 guy.
        Agreed on both accounts

Comment

Working...
        X