Karstens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karstens

Will Jeff Karstens have any positive impact this year? The joy of laughing at his face does not count.

Originally posted by Karstens_Derp View Post
    Will Jeff Karstens have any positive impact this year? The joy of laughing at his face does not count.
    I'm sure he's an upstanding citizen and makes a solid impact in his community. As far as fantasy baseball is concerned......no.

Comment

He will make a huge impact if there is a Jack Wilson Look-Alike-Contest. Otherwise, I'd stay away from unless it's a 15 team NL Only.

Comment

he's the first SP i would grab in FA but it's just not gonna happen. i don't like the whole proven history aspect of rankings, but while his talent is confident his proven track record of fantasy contribution isn't.

still the minute he is healthy, there's a spot on my roster for him. but he's just a guy you can always get so it's not worth hurting your team while waiting.

the trick to winning is knowing who you can throw back in the ocean and catch again later and who you cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          He will make a huge impact if there is a Jack Wilson Look-Alike-Contest. Otherwise, I'd stay away from unless it's a 15 team NL Only.

I think Karsens looks more like a shaved Dave Grohl, and Wilson looks like our very own Jason Collette in those shots
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
          X