Bobblehead Giveaway Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobblehead Giveaway Trading

I've started collecting Bobbleheads and something that my son and I can do together and I know a lot of you guys go to a lot of games.

Would anyone be interested an RJ group specifically designed for trading Bobbleheads or other stadium giveaway items?

I just finished a piece on my blog about some of my favorite Bobblehead giveaways this year and also made this spreadsheet that shows all of them across MiLB and MLB.

I figure if anyone was interested in a particular giveaway item we could post them out here and see if anyone is close enough to get it and work out a trade for something from your ballparks.

I can cover Texas Rangers & Frisco Roughriders games pretty easily and some of the other Texas League teams would be doable if there is something particularly interesting.

Thoughts?

do you have the Yu darvish SGA bobblehead to trade. I have several I could trade for it such as Cliff Lee or Bryce Harper

Comment

I have a Yahoo premium league bobblehead. I am surprisingly attached to it.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I have a 2009 Brandon Phillips bobblehead that I keep hoping someone will steal out of my car trunk.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Working...
        X