Opening day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening day.

Is anyone going to Opening Day or taking off work to watch it on tv?

Unfortunately I will have to settle for listening to it on the radio as I have foolishly confirmed a requested sales call for 2:30 on April 1st. The good news is that it is an hour and a half away so I should get to hear most of the Cubs/Pirates game.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z6U1p0hehtg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Gregg; 03-28-2013, 09:55 AM.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Is anyone going to Opening Day or taking off work to watch it on tv?

Unfortunately I will have to settle for listening to it on the radio as I have foolishly confirmed a requested sales call for 2:30 on April 1st. The good news is that it is an hour and a half away so I should get to hear most of the Cubs/Pirates game.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z6U1p0hehtg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    For the second year in a row, buckeye1 and I are going to the Indians home opener on April 8th.

It's against the Yankees....hoping it warms up by then.

Comment

I miss skipping school to go to opening day. Having a job sucks!

Comment

Unfortunately, it coincides with the last day of Passover, so I'll be home from work with my daughter since her school is closed. Darn. Good thing she likes baseball

Comment

Originally posted by sherman51 View Post
          I miss skipping school to go to opening day. Having a job sucks!
          Welcome to the board.

I can use a personal day. We also have one floating holiday to use.

Comment

One more thing: I was trying to give you all the warm baseball fuzzies by posting the Field of Dreams "If you build it they will come" speech. I do not know why but 4 different Youtubes and it would not come on the board. I never have this issue when posting music threads so I do not know what is up. Maybe one of you could follow the post and get it to work?

Comment

Comment

I'm a Mets fan, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                  Thanks. I did enjoy that, but I am looking for the James Earl Jones Speech If you build it They will come. I had the link but it will not let me post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                    I'm a Mets fan, so no.
                    Amen, Brother!

Comment

"Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I work from home, so I can find a way to catch at least some of it on TV.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Will be watching it at home. Have tix for the Thursday game.
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Thank you Bryanbutler. Wouldn't be the start of baseball without that.

Comment

Mondays are the perfect day for me to take some time off. Going to go into work for a bit then come home for the Dodgers/Giants game. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X