TM back after 4 years--HDID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM back after 4 years--HDID

I've been away from fantasy baseball for about 4 years. This is only a 10 team mixed league with some weird rosters. I think my only problem will be starting pitching. I might have waited to long to get started with them.

C--W Rosario
    1B--Butler
    1B--Morneau
    2B--Altuve
    SS--Desmond
    3B--Wright
    OF--Braun
    OF--Stanton
    OF--Bourn
    UT--Headley
    UT--K Morales
    BN--Gardner
    BN--Ackley
    BN--O Tavares

SP--Cain
    SP--Cueto
    SP--Haren
    SP--H Bailey
    RP--Nathan
    RP--Putz
    P--Betancourt
    P--Wilhelmsen
    BN--Niese
    BN--Lohse (is even on a team yet?)
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Oh yeah, its 5x5
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

I like this team alot. You may have to do some tweaking as the season goes on but this is nice team coming out of the draft.

I hope you enjoy yourself after your layoff.

Comment

Cain/Cueto is a good enough 1-2 as any, and if Haren returns to form, SP shouldn't be an issue at all.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Welcome back, Trader Mac!

It's a very balanced team with some real star power, but strikes me as a bit light for a 10-team mixed in a couple areas (specifically your rotation after cain and cueto and your combo of Morneau/Headley). But I bet you're in great shape overall.

Comment

Like it a lot and you will find plenty of undervalued SPs emerge off waivers in a 10-team. Looks good out the gate.
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, my plan is to get a pitcher or two off the waiver wire to see who gets hot. The plan would be to drop Lohse (if he never signs) and Tavares (if he doesn't start).
              拖裤子,
              放屁

Comment

I think you have the right plan, in a 10 teamer you should be able to find the flavor of the day on waivers for pitching.

Comment

I love the Cain/Cueto duo, in all honesty I would have waited a lot longer to get any pitchers at all after getting those 2. I don't think it's an exceptional team but they have good balance and you have some nice power with Braun/Stanton.

Comment

Just when I drop Lohse for Boggs, Lohse signs. I haven't seen any news about Tavares with STL. Is he going to make the MLB club or get sent down? I might pick Lohse back up for him if he won't get much PT out of the gate.
                    拖裤子,
                    放屁

Comment

Working...
                    X