Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have back to back picks in our prospect draft, any input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have back to back picks in our prospect draft, any input?

Top remaining canidates:

Addison Russell
    David Dahl
    Brian Goodwin
    Yasiel Puig
    Corey Saeger
    Kaleb Cowert
    Max Fried
    Noah Snydergaard
    Courtney Hawkins
    Bruce Rondon

Kind of depends on what you want...higher upside or quicker to the bigs. As klind of a combo platter, I'd go with Addison Russell and Bruce Rondon. Looks like Rondon is getting things straightned out, and Russell is a high ceiling at a tough position.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Good call, should give some detail. Looking for more upside, we can reserve these prospects with a $0 cap hit year after year. Rondon would be a sneaky way to get my hands on a cheap closer w/out using draft dollars, but already have a cheap Chapman, Holland, and Parnell as keepers. I also like to use these guys as trade bait if I'm high in the standings come mid-summer, so whoever from this list has the best chance of creating prospect headlines would be best.

Comment

Puig really stands out to me in that group.

Comment

Probably Russell and Puig for me.

Comment

Top 4 are set apart but I'd take Russell & Dahl without blinking.

Comment

Russell and Puig for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                Top 4 are set apart but I'd take Russell & Dahl without blinking.
                we have a winner!

If you want someone closer to the majors Puig is an ok choice but ultimately Dahl should be worth more.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Thanks for the input, ended up taking Russell and Dahl. I have another pick in the 2nd round, may be back for more advice!

Comment

Working...
                  X