Han Ram injures thumb MRI coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Han Ram injures thumb MRI coming

Coverage includes audio and video clips, interviews, statistics, schedules and exclusive stories.
    Last edited by schlesinj; 03-20-2013, 12:21 PM.

out 2-10 weeks according to CBS. that's a helpful estimate.

Comment

If Mattingly goes with Uribe and Hairston over Gordon im going to start calling him names that cannot be repeated in this clean forum.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        out 2-10 weeks according to CBS. that's a helpful estimate.
        MRI's not back yet. Everything is meaningless speculation until it comes back.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          If Mattingly goes with Uribe and Hairston over Gordon im going to start calling him names that cannot be repeated in this clean forum.
          Me too!

Comment

I traded an 8 Gordon s1 and Ryan Braun 52 s2 for the number 3 overal reserve pick. The deal is not looking real hot right now. That said, I knew in the back of my mind a injury would quickly vault his value.

Comment

Start generating your list of names now, especially if Punto plays some 3B too.

If Ramirez can’t play on April 1, Cruz will likely replace him at shortstop.

“That’s really who was doing it last year and kind of settled us down at short,” Mattingly said.

Under that scenario, the Dodgers would probably rotate Jerry Hairston Jr., Juan Uribe and Nick Punto at third base.

Comment

Here is today's unofficial update. Dodgers to talk soon reportedly.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

#Dodgers: Torn ligament in Ramirez's right thumb. Surgery tomorrow in LA. Thumb immobilized for three weeks. Expected back in about 8 weeks.

Comment

"The Dodgers plan to start Luis Cruz at shortstop.
                  Cruz was expected to open the 2013 season as the Dodgers' starting third baseman, but Hanley Ramirez tore a ligament in his thumb during the World Baseball Classic so there is now a hole at short. Juan Uribe and Nick Punto will likely handle the load at the hot corner. "
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                    "The Dodgers plan to start Luis Cruz at shortstop.
                    Cruz was expected to open the 2013 season as the Dodgers' starting third baseman, but Hanley Ramirez tore a ligament in his thumb during the World Baseball Classic so there is now a hole at short. Juan Uribe and Nick Punto will likely handle the load at the hot corner. "
                    Who are you quoting?

Comment

because Uribe is definitely still a great player...gag me. I hope Mattingly and the whole Dodgers season goes down in flames. They are the 2012 Marlins reincarnated.

Comment

because Uribe is definitely still a great player...gag me. I hope Mattingly and the whole Dodgers season goes down in flames. They are the 2012 Marlins reincarnated.
                        But without Ozzie Guillen. That takes half of the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          But without Ozzie Guillen. That takes half of the fun out of it.
                          Not for this Giants fan living in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            Woo, injuries!

Go take more steroids, Giant fan.
                            I wasn't cheering for injuries sorry.

I was cheering for the Dodgers demise. :-)

Comment

So what we can expect from Cruz this year then? Also, does this mean his leash just got a little longer?

Comment

Working...
                              X