Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which OFer for the next 4 years? Puig, Hamilton or JBradleyJr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which OFer for the next 4 years? Puig, Hamilton or JBradleyJr?

I know it's hard to rate a keeper in a vacuum based on the rest of your team or league or what not, but considering everything else is equal, who would you want for the next 4 years? Our league has the standard 5 categories plus OPS.

Yasael Puig
    Billy Hamilton
    Jackie Bradley Jr.

Is there one you think would make a more immediate impact but not necessarily as big of an overall impact over the next few years? Or one who may not make an impact as soon as the others but their long term is more valuable?
    Jackie Bradley Jr.
    0%
    Billy Hamilton
    0%
    Yasiel Puig
    0%

I picked Hamilton, but I like them all. Hamilton's speed is so good, if he can hit at all, he'll be the pick here. I like Puig a lot too, but don't see him giving you value until a year or two down the line.

Comment

If Hamilton can get on base, he'll be running all day.

Comment

Hamilton for me, even though OPS doesn't help him. I'd take Puig's upside over JBJ just because I don't love JBJ's power potential.

Comment

Puig has been so awesome this spring that Coletti says he might still make the team. Of the three he seems to be the most complete player in terms of power/speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Puig has been so awesome this spring that Coletti says he might still make the team. Of the three he seems to be the most complete player in terms of power/speed.
            The guy has played so little ball that I really can't see the Dodgers doing that to him. Much better for him to get his confidence over a prolonged exposure to minor league pitching and then be ready in a year or two...he still a kid.

I'd take Hamilton because he's the closest, IMO.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Hamilton. Speed doesn't go into a slump.
              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Thanks guys - looks like Hamilton is the favorite at this point. I thought that may happen but I know there are many who think his awesome year last year may not translate in the bigs but he does have the potential to be a game changer.

Comment

For the next 4 years Hamilton is the safest bet. Puig is the high risk/high reward pick. Bradley really isn't in the discussion for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X