Trade Proposal: Jose Altuve, I hardly knew ye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Our roster's not nearly as bad as people think, particularly not on the back end. We're lacking the star players just yet, but our depth stacks up with most teams now. There's been a world of change in that regard since this time last season.
    How's Justin Maxwell looking? A guy with a full tool box from where I sit...is he finally putting it all together?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      How's Justin Maxwell looking? A guy with a full tool box from where I sit...is he finally putting it all together?
      Our hitting coaches, who I am convinced are the best in baseball, have him working on some things. When I was down in Florida he was still working to integrate some of it into his swing. I haven't seen how it's going since then, but he'll be our starting center fielder.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Our hitting coaches, who I am convinced are the best in baseball, have him working on some things. When I was down in Florida he was still working to integrate some of it into his swing. I haven't seen how it's going since then, but he'll be our starting center fielder.
        Missed you today at the MSGL auction...just wasn't the same without you there. But several of your Astros were fine picks, representing you and your proudly.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Missed you today at the MSGL auction...just wasn't the same without you there. But several of your Astros were fine picks, representing you and your proudly.
          Thanks. Yeah...nowadays I might actually know enough to win the thing once in a while, were I still playing.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

So the fact that Greene and the Rangers brass suck (as fa as Profar owners are concerned) has left a hole at MI until Profar is called up.

How much of my FAAB are Cedeno/Marwin Gonzalez or Sogard/Rosales worth as stop gaps?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
              So the fact that Greene and the Rangers brass suck (as fa as Profar owners are concerned) has left a hole at MI until Profar is called up.

How much of my FAAB are Cedeno/Marwin Gonzalez or Sogard/Rosales worth as stop gaps?
              $1 ??
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                $1 ??
                Gotcha. Greene was released today so hopefully one of Oakland, the Yankees, the Dodgers, Kansas City or St. Louis gives him a shot and some ABs. I can't do anything until the end of Period 1 so that gives me some time to see what happens.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                X