Top 50 AL SP Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 50 AL SP Prospects

My prospecting is still in its infancy overall, but I've spent a lot of time on prospects the last couple of years so I felt I could competently put together a list worth standing behind. The AL is now up for viewing:

The NL will be out later today.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Paul. Curious what you know/heard about Scheppers and his decreased velocity this spring. I haven't read a ton about it but it seemed like there was some thought that he's damaged goods due to overuse in college, and losing 8-10 mph off your FB isn't a good sign for someone his age. Do you think he's still a top prospect or someone who will soon be a name nobody recognizes?

Also curious about Doubront and Chatwood. Who do you think has a better chance of contributing in 2011? Being a worthwhile/reliable starter in 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
      Also curious about Doubront and Chatwood. Who do you think has a better chance of contributing in 2011? Being a worthwhile/reliable starter in 2012?
      I'm looking at both of these guys, especially with Boston's troubles at the back of the rotation. Matsusucka looks done!

Watching Chatwood last night, he did pitch inside vs leftys. It seemed he threw a lot of fastballs and they looked straight.

Comment

Working...
      X