Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last keeper

NL 5x5. 280 cap 10 terms of 25 players

Down to my last keeper and choices are Gee $5, Corbin $2 (assuming in the rotation) and Mark Ellis $1 (would have him at middle infield as I have Murphy at 2B). Would appreciate views.
    Last edited by FBP; 03-12-2013, 10:12 PM.

Corbin doesn't have a starting gig and I while Ellis is ok, I wouldn't really want to keep him. If I had to choose one it would be Gee because his Strikeout potential but I don't know if there is any value at $5.

Comment

Interesting viewpoint. My crystal ball says Corbin is in rotation as he has out pitched Delgado and Skaggs. I guess I will amend question so that it is on assumption Corbin is in rotation.

Comment

Can you just not keep any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Can you just not keep any of them?

I echo cavebird's sentiment. I think sometimes we feel we have to keep the max amount of keepers, even when our last keeper or two aren't providing any real value. I get that and been there. Why not keep the cash and the extra slot for increased flexibility in the auction?

Comment

I'm guessing all these guys would go for more than this at auction with the 25-team rosters. I like Corbin the best to provide big profit (with some risk), but Ellis is a pretty low-risk option to nail down 2B.

Comment

Depending on how your league values pitching and who will be in auction, I like Gee at $5. He should earn you 3-5 dollars in profit and get you some decent counting stats. I also think he has a little upside to those numbers.

Comment

Working...
              X