last 2 keepers (mixed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last 2 keepers (mixed)

Which 2 do ya got in a regular $260 5x5 12-team mixed?

Leonys Martin $1
    Chris Young $6
    Duda $1
    Markakis $1
    Bundy $2
    McCarthy $4
    Shelby Miller $3
    Teheran $1

My "locked in" keeps are: Doumit, Freeman, Altuve, Lawrie, Craig, Viciedo, Profar and J.Zimmermann

Thanks!

How long can you keep them at that price? Don't love any of them to contribute significantly in a 12-team mixed, so they're mostly just future/trade bait picks. For that I like Bundy and Teheran/Miller, or maybe Martin.

I guess if you start 5 OFs and Markakis is healthy, maybe I go Markakis and one of the pitchers, but I'm not convinced Nicky is significantly above replacement level.

Comment

All those rookies would be contract year guys heading into next year and would be extended at $5 per. We do start 5 OF. I was leaning to Martin and Miller.

Comment

Definitely Miller, probably Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          All those rookies would be contract year guys heading into next year and would be extended at $5 per. We do start 5 OF. I was leaning to Martin and Miller.
          I love Martin for a buck. I think I might like Teheran better than Miller but I wouldn't argue real hard with either choice. Going in with high upside is not a big deal if you have a FAAB pool. It should be pretty good with a 12 team mixed.

Comment

Working...
          X