I was a guest host on the ESPN Fantasy Focus today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a guest host on the ESPN Fantasy Focus today

Nate Ravitz talks with Jason Collette about Zack Grienke's elbow, Johan Santana's potential and Alex Cobb's repertoire.

Hope you brought the nonsense!

Comment

That's awesome. Do you realize how many times you get mentioned on different shows and podcasts? Obviously your well respected and liked amongst the industry. Everyone here knows it but it's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by axman View Post
        That's awesome. Do you realize how many times you get mentioned on different shows and podcasts? Obviously your well respected and liked amongst the industry. Everyone here knows it but it's pretty cool.
        not unless someone points it out to me. I honestly don't actively listen to other podcasts on a show by show basis unless the topics catch my attention. I find I can't listen to podcasts while writing because it is too distracting so I listen to games/music when writing and podcasts when I'm airplanes or rental cars.

Comment

Originally posted by axman View Post
          Yup. In academia it's actually a huge deal when you get cited in someone's paper and I get the same feeling with Jason. It's pretty damn cool actually.

Comment

Nice work, J!!

Comment

Just listened to it. Great work!

Comment

I tweeted to Jason how he gets mentioned on Shandler's podcast and how the baseball Scout Bernie carries on Tweet sessions with him.. keep up the good work Collette

Comment

Not one mention of an otter ANYWHERE in the podcast.

Jeez...

:otter:

Comment

Working...
                  X