top 19 free fantasy tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 19 free fantasy tools

cool list here from David Gonos - http://davidgonos.com/fantasy/f-base...l-draft-tools/

Wow, nice list of resources, many I haven't used before. Thanks!
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 03-11-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

This is a great list.

Comment

Thanks!!! That is Fantastic. I might have to tell my wife I have a headache for once and spend my night visiting them all. Ah, who am I kidding, I can take a 5 minute break.

Comment

Great list, thanks!
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

has anyone used draft buddy before? Any comments?
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
              Thanks!!! That is Fantastic. I might have to tell my wife I have a headache for once and spend my night visiting them all. Ah, who am I kidding, I can take a 1 minute break.
              Fixed.

I like the games played by position one. I wish they had one for minors, especially if it included DH. My league allows you to use minor league games played by position if they are over 20 and different from the majors.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

i hadn't seen a couple of those either - nice pointer MJ .
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                X