New PED Rumors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PED Rumors?

Has anyone heard any other mention of this?

It looks like it's going to be a very long year for the Yanks, all this, Jeter trying to heal, Tex now hurt, Youk and Hafner will eventually be DL'd, no catcher to begin with. Their only chance appears to be to win a lot of 1-0 games.
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

one guy reporting this, although this is supposedly the guy who claimed Melky used PEDs almost a month before he was caught.

If true, this would wreak havoc on the first round in fantasy!

Comment

I wonder how many people with top picks or lots of $$ to spend on draft day are shying away from Braun...I know Im having second thoughts.

Comment

GARBAGE STORY...I can't believe this even has legs from such an unfounded source

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          GARBAGE STORY...I can't believe this even has legs from such an unfounded source
          Legs or no-legs, it's enough for me to not to bid on Braun because if it's true then my season would be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
            Legs or no-legs, it's enough for me to not to bid on Braun because if it's true then my season would be lost.
            That's what Im saying...no way Im paying 50 bucks or using a top 3 pick on him when there's a chance this could kill the whole season for me.

Comment

I had already moved him down to 5th in my Scoresheet rankings for my draft that starts this evening. This makes me consider moving him down a bit further since my pick is #5. ;-/

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                I tend to agree, but we would have said the same about the Melky story, so I can't completely dismiss it. Also, I can't think of too many PED rumors of any level of apparent legitimacy that weren't eventually true.
                Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I had already moved him down to 5th in my Scoresheet rankings for my draft that starts this evening. This makes me consider moving him down a bit further since my pick is #5. ;-/
                  Best case: someone takes Braun in picks 1-4.

Comment

I'm sure they will. There is always someone who will go with default rankings. I'm pretty sure Braun is ranked 4th overall in NL Scoresheet anyway.

At least based on BP's Draft Aid it is Kershaw, Tulo, Votto, Braun.

Comment

When would we find out if anyone gets suspended?

And how long do appeals take?

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
                        I tend to agree, but we would have said the same about the Melky story, so I can't completely dismiss it. Also, I can't think of too many PED rumors of any level of apparent legitimacy that weren't eventually true.
                        That Scott Swaim idiot fell onto the Pujols story in the same way and people gave him credibility on it until he too was found to be a fraud. I don't expect this one to turn out any differently. Guy has nothing to lose and everything to gain from it. If Cano was going to be popped, letting him play in the WBC would be a bigger PR nightmare.

Look, I want the Yankees to suck but this is ridiculous. After all, Granderson would serve his suspension while on the DL so it doesn't affect him

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          When would we find out if anyone gets suspended?

And how long do appeals take?
                          Colon knew 6 weeks before he was finally suspended according to reports a few weeks ago

Comment

I knew that putting this article would help me land Cano and Braun cheap. Mission accomplished!

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                              I knew that putting this article would help me land Cano and Braun cheap. Mission accomplished!
                              Me too.

Comment

Working...
                              X