Hamilton $33 AL only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton $33 AL only

what do you guys think of Hamilton at $33 in a 12 team AL only 5x5 with obp?

Thinking of trying to trade for him and then take in $22 Mauer, $29 Cano and Hamilton at $33 if I can get him. Another option is a $30 A.Beltre. 3rd, C and 2nd will be weak in our draft.

Concerned about his value now in Anaheim, but has a good offense around him. Both Beltre and Hamilton are injury risks, but I would be trading them during the first month.

In our AL only using ave. we have high inflation. I would be happy to have him at $33. I guess I am curious as to what it would cost you to get him?

Comment

Exactly, I'd have no problem keeping Hamilton at $33. It all depends on what you have to pay to get him.

Comment

Even with OBP I would rather spend $30 on Beltre than $33 on Hamilton.

Comment

Personally, I'd keep both a $33 Hamilton and a $30 Beltre and dump the $22 Mauer. I've never understood the Mauer love though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Personally, I'd keep both a $33 Hamilton and a $30 Beltre and dump the $22 Mauer. I've never understood the Mauer love though.
            He pretty popular in our league for his .400+ OBP, plus he can usually get you 75 runs and 75 rbi's as well and there are only 2 decent catchers that will be in the draft (2 catcher league). I am trying to trade him, but I would not just throw him back in the draft pool.

Comment

Working...
            X