Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LABR AL Only Draft Tonight 7pm (link to follow live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LABR AL Only Draft Tonight 7pm (link to follow live)

Figured I'd post a link for anyone who wanted to follow results tonight for the AL LABR draft (NL tomorrow night). Pretty useful to gauge baseline player values imo.

The experts participating in tonight's draft are as follows:

Brandon Funston, Yahoo
    Tristan Cockcroft, ESPN
    Greg Ambrosius/Shawn Childs, NFBC
    Larry Schechter, Winning Fantasy Baseball
    Perry Van Hook, Mastersball
    Nick Minnix, KFFL.com
    Chris Liss, Rotowire
    Rick Wolf/Glenn Colton, Full Moon Sports
    Steve Gardner, USA TODAY Sports
    Dave Adler, Baseball HQ
    Ray Flowers, SiriusXM
    Eno Sarris, Fangraphs

RESULT: http://www.rtsports.com/labr-al-auction

Very cool to follow this live.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Profar at $9 seems like one of these guys just wanted the chance to write about him on their site

Comment

am i the only person that had the RTsports board freeze on the hunter pick??

are there any other avenues to getting the results? i know last year there was an online spreadsheet page.....
        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Get the final results of the draft here...

NL LABR Jeff Erickson,Steve Moyer,Derek Carty,Steve Gardner,Wolf/Colton,Brad Evans,Ambrosius/Childs Left to Spend,7,Left to Spend,0,Left to Spend,0,Left to Spend,0,Left to Spend,0,Left to Spend,0,Left to Spend Players Needed,1,Players Needed,1,Players Needed,1,Players Needed,1,Players Needed,1,...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

A couple notes:

- Seems like top pitchers went pretty low. Maybe I'm used to keeper inflation in my AL league, but only $25 for Felix? $25 for Yu? Verlander only got up to $31. Heck, Kuroda for $11 and Cobb for $9? Weird.
            - ARod for $3. Wow.
            - Zobrist at $25 seems like a decent deal, but why is he at OF? (nevermind, I see now on the RTS spreadsheet he's at SS. On the Google doc he was OF.)
            - and why is Billy Butler at U? I guess that could make sense, but his value as a 1B seems more.
            - Brian Roberts for $9. I really hope he can get that for you, Steve Gardner.
            - $26 for Kipnis seems pretty high. Can he earn it?
            - MI prices - Aybar for $20! Izturis for $12? Ackley $16? Asdrubal $22? Altuve $2 more than Jeter at $19? Machado $17. Not all crazy high, but they seem generally pretty overpriced as a group. For reference, Elvis Andrus went for $21. And yes, $9 for Profar is optimistic given the PT situation.

Comment

Working...
            X