Auction League Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction League Questions

Does anyone know of an auction league equivalent to ADP rankings?

I think the best you'll get are stats-based calculated dollar values. Using actual auctions, mock or otherwise, is prone to error as what players go for can depend a lot on individual auction dynamics, keepers, etc.

So, short answer is no, I don't.

Comment

Myfantasyleague.com keeps and makes available auction values for those who use its site to conduct their football auctions, so conceivably the sites that offer baseball auctions, like yahoo could do the same for baseball, but if they do I haven't seen it.

Comment

Both Yahoo and ESPN offer auction compilations once they start taking place and the individual auction dynamics come out in the wash, i.e. Jonny Gomes' mom's league will be negated by all the 1,200 other leagues where Jonny goes for $1 or $2, if that.

ETA: Link to Yahoo's. I wish they told you how many drafts it includes. I'll be waiting until peak draft season to get a good sampling.

Last edited by TopChuckie; 03-02-2013, 08:11 PM.
        Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Working...
        X