Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only trade question?

AL only 5x5 ultra keeper.

Last year I had a free Chris Archer. Do to injuries I had to activate him. This year he is $10 with a B contract. That means he cost 10 this year and next. I really don't like him at 10 for this year. But I do in 2014.

I have been offered Austin Romine free (5 when activated) and Joe Benson free (15 when activated) plus an upgrade on the reserv draft his #9 for my #17 (last pick). Honesty I am not real excited about any of this. I would also have to drop Michael Crouse (5 when activated) or Christian Colon (5 when activated). To make room.

Any thoughts or help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Sticking someone else with a $10 Archer in the auction helps you a little bit. I don't really love Benson or Romine, but you never know, and they're free. I do think I like them more than Crouse. In all honesty the pick upgrade is the best thing in this trade.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      Sticking someone else with a $10 Archer in the auction helps you a little bit. I don't really love Benson or Romine, but you never know, and they're free. I do think I like them more than Crouse. In all honesty the pick upgrade is the best thing in this trade.
      Thank you JC.

The other thought that I had was to drop Archer and rebid him. I like him a lot for the future. Still free players that may actually get playing time this year and an upgrade (while not exciting) may be the wiser option. Of course that is why I got you guys!

Comment

Yep, I agree with JC here. If you can make yourself even marginally better while at the same time saddling your opponent with the risk and less auction dollars it's a win/win.

Comment

Is the other team aware that Archer is not free?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
            Is the other team aware that Archer is not free?
            I would hope so. No way would I trade Archer if he was free. That said I just sent an email to the other team just to make sure.

Comment

Working...
            X