No announcement yet.

MLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair point about the average. My league is OBP, so I don't really factor that in much, unless it's going to affect his playing time. If he's going to get benched, then yeah, bust city. I'm not saying he's a stud or that he's getting back to 2007 level, but if he hits 25-28 homers with a .320-.330 OBP, I guess I have a hard time calling him a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonianboy View Post
      NL ROY - Mike Stanton
      This is even bolder than the prediction G-Taxi made about the Astros. I don't doubt Stanton's power, but since it had 396 plate appearances (359 AB's) last year, this one requires the rules being changed. Very bold indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
        Fair point about the average. My league is OBP, so I don't really factor that in much, unless it's going to affect his playing time. If he's going to get benched, then yeah, bust city. I'm not saying he's a stud or that he's getting back to 2007 level, but if he hits 25-28 homers with a .320-.330 OBP, I guess I have a hard time calling him a bust.
        BA HR RBI OBP
        .232 28 79 .356

good call UMJB

Comment

What happenned to the thread started before the season where some predictions for the # of wins by each MLB club this year and posters selected their top 10 over/under predictions? I couldnt find it when I looked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
            What happenned to the thread started before the season where some predictions for the # of wins by each MLB club this year and posters selected their top 10 over/under predictions? I couldnt find it when I looked for it.
            I believe it was lost in the site move

Comment

Working...
            X