Dynasty Start-up help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty Start-up help needed

I'm in a couple of deep leagues with minors and am intrigued by the Dynasty league concept. Any advice from RJ's who play in one? I would love to start one and am not sure about roster size, rules, etc.... Can you give some ideas of what you are doing in your leagues? Any advisable links or sites? How do you like it compared to your re-draft or auction leagues? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Listen to the latest BP podcast from Jason/Paul (well not Jason, but Jason's replacement), they talk about this very subject.

Comment

Thanks JC, I listened to part of it and saw your link to the top 150 but I was just trying to get a feel from owners who've played in a dynasty league about what works for them and problems they've encountered, best roster size, how they handle players in college and in other countries etc....

Comment

I took over a mixed dynasty team last year. Its 14 teams, 40-man rosters. Since this is a long-established league, guys grab the youngsters--just drafted and undrafted college and hs, Cubans and Asians who are rumored to be heading here-- because they know the league will be around. I would think that if you started one from scratch, you'd want to be sure the owners are committed for the long term. Otherwise they might bail and leave sickly teams behind. Can't vouch for the quality, but here's a list that goes quite deep: http://thedynastyguru.com/2013/02/14...-league-ranks/

Comment

Working...
        X