Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for keeper help from you experts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for keeper help from you experts!

Just took over a team in the league's second year of existence. Trimming from 14 to 12, so there will be some talent in early stages of draft. ( Miggy, Cliff Lee, Beltre, Kinsler, Price just to name a few from the two cut teams)

I have never done a league where you keep players per their round taken, looking for any advice or input especially on keeper choices

I can keep 4 players at their round and select have the 10th pick in snake.

Rd 1 - Kemp
    Rd 2 - Mccutchen
    Rd 4 - Kimbrel
    Rd 6 - Latos
    Rd 7 - Aramis Ramirez
    Rd 9 - Billy Butler
    Rd 13 - Max Scherzer

I am keeping Kemp and Mccutchen and leaning towards Butler and either Scherzer, Kimbrel or Aramis

Any input would be appreciated!

Kemp, McCutchen, Butler, Scherzer.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      I agree with this

Comment

I agree with this also.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I 4th this suggestion.

Comment

sounds good to me!
            Thanks for all the input!

Comment

I guess my only question is whether you can wait to learn your draft position before you commit on Kemp. I view Kemp as the 4th or 5th best pick overall, behind Braun, Cabrera, Trout and perhaps McCutchen (who you already have). From your initial post, I know at least Cabrera will be available at the draft though. I'd rather match Miggy (or, say, Braun) with McCutchen than Kemp if you can wait on your keeper decision to see if you get the first or second draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                I guess my only question is whether you can wait to learn your draft position before you commit on Kemp. I view Kemp as the 4th or 5th best pick overall, behind Braun, Cabrera, Trout and perhaps McCutchen (who you already have). From your initial post, I know at least Cabrera will be available at the draft though. I'd rather match Miggy (or, say, Braun) with McCutchen than Kemp if you can wait on your keeper decision to see if you get the first or second draft pick.
                Originally posted by princewindows View Post
                I can keep 4 players at their round and select have the 10th pick in snake.
                for the record, I agree with everyone else, although I'd at least consider Aramis Ramirez.
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                X