X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle so far:

When Feliz or Iwakuma get the decision: 26-15
    All other situations: 44-74

Erasmo Ramirez has been actually pretty good, his last 8 starts were a pretty tough schedule. Add James Paxton and Taijuan Walker, and they could a really nice rotation for 2014. Tehy've also presumably got 2b/3b/ss set with Franklin/Miller/Seager, and they've got plenty of cash. Could Choo return?
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
      Seattle so far:

When Feliz or Iwakuma get the decision: 26-15
      All other situations: 44-74

Erasmo Ramirez has been actually pretty good, his last 8 starts were a pretty tough schedule. Add James Paxton and Taijuan Walker, and they could a really nice rotation for 2014. Tehy've also presumably got 2b/3b/ss set with Franklin/Miller/Seager, and they've got plenty of cash. Could Choo return?
      Is Miller locked in for 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
        Is Miller locked in for 2014?
        I assumed so. He just got back from the hamstring injury, but his stats suggested he hit well enough to stick around, and Wedge seems to really like him.
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          I assumed so. He just got back from the hamstring injury, but his stats suggested he hit well enough to stick around, and Wedge seems to really like him.
          Of course, it may not matter whether Wedge likes him. IIRC Wedge is not under contract for next year.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Wedge has stepped down as Mariners manager.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Wedge has stepped down as Mariners manager.
              I hope Bodz doesn't drink too much in celebrating tonight.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X