Ryan Madson -- dogs are barking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Madson -- dogs are barking

maybe they can get Jordan Walden back.....

Comment

Frieri looks like a steal in Mock One.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Frieri looks like a steal in Mock One.
        Frieri opportunists might consider delaying their end zone dances as Rino's MRI came back CLEAN

Comment

Angels pitching coach Mike Butcher admitted Friday that it's "unlikely" Ryan Madson (elbow) will be ready for Opening Day.
          It's been the assumption since he developed soreness in his surgically-repaired right elbow. Madson is currently limited to throwing every other day but hopes to progress to throwing every day next week. Ernesto Frieri will handle the ninth inning for the Halos until Madson is ready.
          Source: Jeff Fletcher on Twitter Feb 22 - 11:23 AM

Comment

Uh oh.....

Ryan Madson hasn't thrown a bullpen session since Thursday due to discomfort in his surgically-repaired right elbow.
            That's not good. Madson already had to take a break this spring due to discomfort, but it has returned after two bullpen sessions. It's not clear when he'll throw again, so any hopes of a mid-April return can likely be pushed aside at this point.
            Source: Jeff Fletcher on Twitter Mar 19 - 12:39 PM

Comment

I thought this would be the case back in January. Would that I had kept Gyorko too.

Is it just me, or do the Angels seem a little desperate. Once again, they are crowned the favorite, but the mantle does not rest lightly on them.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

It's just you. I actually think Frieri will take the job and run with it.
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                X