Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last keeper J. Zimmernan or Pence

10 Team NL ONLY 5X5 (OBP, TB'S K/9). Same league as Hammer

Need to keep 8. I have 7 already, but can't decide between a $3 J. Zimmerman
    or a $27 Pence.

Here are the rest of my keepers.

$5. C. Johnson
    $25. R. Zimmerman
    $6 A. Pagan
    $2. M. Venable
    $10 N. Walker
    $4 M. Bumgarner
    $14. R. Oswalt.

I was leaning towards Pence, because I expect inflation with the hitters, especially Pence, but I like J. Zim to breakout.

Tough call for me.

Thoughts.

Zimm..........the extra money will help you land an extra big name that will be out there and Pence isnt worth 27 IMO.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Definitely keep Zim, the question is Pence or Walker? I might honestly lean towards Pence in that face-off.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Definitely keep Zim, the question is Pence or Walker? I might honestly lean towards Pence in that face-off.
        That is fair, but I happen to be a lot higher on Walker than most. Then again I tend to use the eye test more than numbers to back up my love or hate for a player. I probably haven't watched him as much as you, but from what I saw I really liked.

Comment

Originally posted by GTAXI View Post
          Then again I tend to use the eye test more than numbers to back up my love or hate for a player.
          dont you wear glasses?
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by GTAXI View Post
            That is fair, but I happen to be a lot higher on Walker than most. Then again I tend to use the eye test more than numbers to back up my love or hate for a player. I probably haven't watched him as much as you, but from what I saw I really liked.
            I just think, in a 10-team NL only, the options at 2B aren't *that* bad. Ironically (given his name), Walker doesn't walk much, and he doesn't run. He's Freddy Sanchez 2.0. He needed a .340 BABIP to hit .296 and without that AVG his value isn't very good. I will give you that he had a very nice 22.4% LD rate and maybe he really is that good a hitter, but you're really betting that he is.

Comment

Working...
            X