Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotopass

Just a little rant here...

Is Rotopass the glitchiest site on the internet? I've used Rotopass in the past and I've found the site to be very glitchy to log into. It takes multiple attempts with username and password to get it to recognize it regardless of what browser I'm using.

I decided to resubscribe this morning so that I could have access to Rotowire, Baseball HQ, MDC etc and was disappointed to see the site is still running the 10 year old script that it was the last time I registered?

Is it just me or does Rotopass make it frustrating as hell to give them $150?

At the expense of sounding like Mith...

I'm fed up and beyond irritated at Rotopass. I had some some issues with them when subbed a few years back but figured that technology was better and perhaps they had improved their service.

I tried to renew my account and while it would provide me a "forgot password" email confirming that they had my email address it wouldn't let me log in to renew.

I finally got a response from customer service telling me to recreate an account with the save email address and it would be fine.

This morning I decided to resubscribe and put in the Renewal code for 12 months at $127.49. When the order was processed it said that I subscribed for 3 months at $59.99.

I quickly sent them off an email asking them to fix it. Within minutes I got a second invoice with a different order number for $127.49 so it appears they charged me twice.

I'm not much of an "Emailer" but I fired this off to them:

Hello,

I just sent you an email (pasted below) notifying you to an error where I selected the 12 months option for 127.49, but instead was charged for the $54.99 package for 3 months of service.

My account verifies then when I log on showing an expiration date of 6/1/13.

However, I received a second invoice showing that I had been billed for $127.49

I would like to formally request that you cancel my order, disable my account and refund my credit card of any charges from 3/1/2013 and send me email verification of this fact as soon as possible.

I've been a subscriber in the past and had issues and came back thinking that perhaps you had improved on the quality of your product, but I'm finding that I'd rather spend the extra money to subscribe to the sites I will use individually.

Thank you,
    Stephen Paul Webb

Sorry for the rant, but I needed to vent a little.

Do any of you guys use them successfully?

Comment

you should go to a library and try it

In all seriousness, I can't imagine it is easy to coordinate a single-sign-on feature between multiple sites that are hosted on different solutions.

Comment

Logging in isn't the issue anymore and they admitted that was on their end.

The bigger concern that I have is that they billed me both $124 and $59 back to back.

They basically just give you a username/pw that you log onto HQ with. The rest are built in.

Comment

Working...
        X