2K13: Hanley Ramirez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K13: Hanley Ramirez

softened skills but is there $30 here? He was worth about $25 last year in 600 AB.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Shiny lineup on paper for the Dodgers and Hanley still has above-average pop for a SS but his BB/K ratios have eroded and he hits about 48% grounballs with just average speed. I would think 20/20 is still a fair bet with a .275 BA. He looked like vintage Hanley last August and is still just 29 years old.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
      is there $30 here?.
      My league mates will think so.

Comment

I'm thinking he'll be motivated by being on a true contender for a change. The chance to be the shortstop again probably helps there too. I think even if nothing really changes he's good for .270-.280 with 25-30 HR and anywhere from 20-30 steals depending on what sort of green light he gets.

Comment

Davey Lopes is still a coach for the Dodgers and is one of the best base running coaches in the business. I expect Hanley to steal closer to 30 than 20.

Comment

I have been offer HR in a trade.

It is a keeper league, but he needs to be top 50 value to be worth anything on that side. Does he cut that yet? Will he? Will he retain his SS rating much longer?

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I do think he is likely to end up at SS when he comes back. I worry that his injury is going to linger, but borderline top 50 starting 2-3 weeks after he gets back... I would say yes.

Comment

Working...
              X