X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27.11 Erik Kratz C Phil.

Comment

• 27.16 Taijuan Walker SP, Seattle

Big upside, and they've got to take one of the kids north with them don't they?
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• 27.13 Tony Campana OF AZ
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 27.14 - Scott Diamond - P, Min
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Jose Quintana Sp CHW
            Please pm next for me

Comment

• 27.20 Matt Adams 1B STL

That is officially the end of the draft. Now the people who timed out need to fill in their picks.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I think I am caught up with the exception of the last round...

27.15 Oswaldo Arcia Min Of

Comment

• 27.18 Lucas Harrell SP

I picked him up as a free agent last year. I just hope his whip does not kill me.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Last rd:

Jerry Sands, OF, PIT

Comment

• Draft has been entered into yahoo and the season has started. Please check your roster to make sure it is correct. There were 4 players that were not in the fa list and have been noted in the draft list. I will noted these players on the commish note on yahoo.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• I don't see anything but empty rosters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                          I don't see anything but empty rosters.
                          Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                            I don't see anything but empty rosters.
                            Go to the last available day guys...I believe March 12? And the players are all in the reserve area...
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Check your Tuesday rosters.

Comment

• Piney - We have an Error on Weapons ( Grass Sniffer) roster.
                                An UNDRAFTED Dylan Bundy replaced a DRAFTED Miquel Gonzales.

I will PM you with this as well

Comment

Working...
                                X