Arizona Fall League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Fall League

They are a couple of games into the schedule and I did not see a thread.

My interest is primarily if Christian Encarnacion-Strand is looking healthy. I own his rights for 25 and 26 but he's not cheap. If he will be about what we expected last spring he will be a solid keep. Matt McLain, same story.

Who are you following?
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

I'm interested to see what Andrew Painter does. I think he pitches either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Painter did pitch today. Sat 98-100, and in 2.0 IP gave up 2 R, 2 H, got 2 K and issued 1 BB.

Comment

Tigers C prospect Josue Briceno homered three times for Scottsdale in the Arizona Fall League on Saturday.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
          Painter did pitch today. Sat 98-100, and in 2.0 IP gave up 2 R, 2 H, got 2 K and issued 1 BB.
          The velocity is a good sign. The command comes later, so the runs aren't a big concern this early. It is hard to sit on hurt pitchers, but if I had with Painter, I'd be pleased with the results.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Tigers C prospect Josue Briceno homered three times for Scottsdale in the Arizona Fall League on Saturday.
            Sentiment is he won’t be a Catcher but his hit tool is actually more advanced than power and so this is a good sign for him.

Comment

Any Junkies heading to Mesa for FPAZ and some AFL action?
              Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Arrive 10/31 in the morning

Comment

Working...
                X