2k13 Corey Hart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k13 Corey Hart

He's already hurt. He'll be out of action for the next 3 to 4 months after knee surgery.

So we are looking at Memorial Day for him.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Could be a buy low opportunity. He was hurt going into last year and came back quicker and better than expected.

Comment

Guys who are coming back in May never seem to go for a discount in my leagues. People think, I'll get this guy a couple bucks under value, buy a replacement for a month and have a solid keeper next year. Except when multiple people think that way, he goes for his full 6-month price.

Last year the BB% fell and the K rate spiked, without a corresponding increase in HR/FB%. So I would bid a little carefully.

Comment

Corey Hart will be sidelined four months after undergoing surgery Friday on his right knee.
          Dr. William Raasch performed a debridement of the knee joint surface and repaired a "small" meniscal tear in Hart's knee. The 30-year-old was originally scheduled to go under the knife on Tuesday, but he decided to get a second opinion first. The Brewers are expected to use Mat Gamel at first base until Hart is ready to return, which will be in late May, at the earliest.
          Source: MLBlogs.com Jan 25 - 12:56 PM

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
            So we are looking at Memorial Day for him.
            With his move to the 60-day Dl yesterday, this appears to be accurate.

Comment

Yep. Ineligible to be activated until May 30.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X